ACT Peer Mentor
Salary: $11.87 to $13.37 /hour
ACT PEER MENTOR
Must have had a primary diagnosis of mental illness and/or be a current or former consumer of mental health services
- FT position (Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm) within the Assertive Community Treatment Team for 32 – 40 hours per week.
- Position includes a week of on-call every seven weeks.
- Peer Mentor position will be an active member of the ACT team.
- Will be providing rehabilitation services, case management duties, and support services to identified recipients with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI).
- Must be 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must demonstrate leadership and advocacy skills and a strong dedication to recovery.
- Must have good decision making skills, reading/writing, communication skills; and the ability to work independently and as part of a group.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check.