Licensed Mental Health Professional: ACT
- FT position (Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm) within the Assertive Community Treatment Team.
- The position includes a week of on-call every six weeks. The mental health professional position will be an active member of the ACT team. The duties of this position will include providing treatment and therapy, on-going evaluations, rehabilitation, assisting with activities of daily living, symptom management, budgeting and money management skills training, education on physical health including assistance with medications, case management duties, social skills training, and development of leisure activities and support services to identified recipients with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI).
- This position will include completing functional assessments, Locus, treatment plans, diagnostic evaluations and updates, interpretive summaries, MHIS state reporting, crisis prevention plans, and court reports for commitments.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, documentation of current vehicle insurance and have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check.