- Full time position (Monday – Friday / 8am – 4:30pm) within the Assertive Community Treatment Team.
- The position includes a week of on-call every six weeks.
- The duties of this position will include providing on-going evaluations, rehabilitation, assisting with activities of daily living, symptom management, budgeting and money management skills, education on physical health including assistance with medications, case management duties, social skills training, and development of leisure activities and support services to identified recipients with severe and persistent mental illness.
- This position will include completing of initial and ongoing substance use assessments.
- Must be a licensed LADC.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, documentation of current vehicle insurance, and have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check.