Effective March 1, 2023, Woodland Centers new office hours will be Monday through Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 12pm. Woodland Centers is committed to our clients and communities and will make all reasonable accommodations to ensure we are meeting the needs of our clients for ongoing care. Here are the updates to be aware of:
- No in-person appointments will take place within our office locations after 12pm on Fridays.
- Telehealth appointments and community based appointments may be available on Friday afternoons.
- Telehealth and in-person appointment availability for times and days of the week will vary depending on the provider.
- Woodland Centers Urgent Care will continue to be available Monday - Friday from 8am to 4pm.
- Mobile Crisis services will continue to be available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Residential Crisis and detoxification services will continue to be available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Medication refills should be directed to the pharmacy during and after office hours. Psychiatric nursing staff will only be available during the above office hours for questions or concerns.