Join the Citizens Advisory Committee
Woodland Centers CAC is a group of interested consumers, providers, and community members. The committee meets six times per year to learn about practices and policies at Woodland Centers and provide input as to how consumers are affected by those services.
The Chairperson of the CAC is a member of Woodland Centers Board of Directors, providing the CAC with a direct line of communication to the governance of Woodland Centers. The CAC's goal is to see that services provided at Woodland Centers promote safety, trust, choice, collaboration, and empowerment for all.
Our goal is that membership of the CAC represents the diversity of the communities we serve. We strongly encourage consumers or family members of all ages, races, cultures, and economic backgrounds to consider serving on this committee.
Members of the Citizens Advisory Committee:
- Are residents of Big Stone, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Lac qui Parle, Meeker, Renville, and Swift Counties
- Are willing to attend four of the six scheduled meetings during the year
- Are willing to bring a positive, constructive attitude to the meetings
Meetings are held the 4th Thursday of odd months in the Conference Room at Woodland Centers from 2:30-4:30
p.m., at 1125 SE 6th Street, Willmar, MN. During this time meetings are held via Zoom.
- Mileage reimbursement can be provided.
- All CAC members are invited to the Woodland Centers Annual Meeting in June.
If you want more information about the CAC and how to participate, please contact by phone (320-235-4613).