Woodland Centers Mobile Crisis Response Team
We are a mental health crisis response team that responds to adults, youth, and families in their homes or community locations, or via tele-health if preferred.
We respond to urgent crisis situations 24/7/365.
Our goal is to have a trained crisis staff member arrive within 90 minutes of your phone call. If you are not safe to wait, call 911 immediately.
If you are under 18 or have a legal guardian, parent/guardian consent is required.
When to Contact Our Mobile Team
- Increased depression
- Suicidal thoughts or self harm thoughts
- Increased anxiety or panic attacks
- If you are feeling overwhelmed and don't know what to do
- Parent child conflict
- Out of control behavior that does not need physical
- Need supports for life stressors that are impacting your mental health
When Our Services Are Not the Right Fit
- Attempted or at high risk of suicide (Call 911)
- High risk of aggression or violence (Call 911)
- Needs medical treatment or transportation
- Requires physical restraint
- Intoxicated or criminal behavior